Programs for Scouts
Have a Girl Scout or Boy Scout in your family?
Contact us about setting up a session for groups & troops of scouts!
Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts of all levels can earn required badges with Vets In Training.
VIT also offers a unique and fun patch that can only be earned at the Vets in Training Program!
All age groups:
Teddy Bear Clinics
All About Pigs
Pet First Aid
Pet Grooming 101
All Creatures Great and Small
Or we can work with you to customize a program that fits your needs!
Info we need from you:
Please provide us with some information about your troop and their needs, so that we can tailor a program just for your scout group!
– What is your troop/den number?
– How old are your scouts?
– Is there a particular badge you are working towards?
– What classes/topics are of interest to your troop?
– How many scouts are in your troop/den?
– Would you like to hold the class at our Vets in Training Education Center at 833 Centerton Rd in Mount Laurel?
– If not, please provide the location information for where the class is to be held.
– Is there any other information we should know?
Email us at VIT@HousePawsMobileVet.com or click the button below and we’ll be in touch!